13 de março de 2009

Ninho de Poetas

Dance With no Studio

I'm just a girl who likes to dance!
Dance with body and heart,
Dance for freedom,
Just dance...it's my life!
I have no time,
I have no studio,
I have no teacher......
Just a friend who teach me how to dance,
How to set me free...
For me, dance it's like a disease of the mind,
Of the body,
Of the spirit,
And, many times, of the soul...!
When I start to dance,
My heart and my soul become unique!
My spirit goes up to sky and my sadness stays in Earth!
I'm a girl with a broken heart,
But my soul is free
And I can dance with it!
To express myself through the dance,
It's like to tell everybody who I am...
Because...
I'm just a girl who loves to dance!

Adriana Pais 11ºE


O Ninho de Poetas continua à espera da tua colaboração em clubedojornal@mail.com

Sem comentários: